Can you afford to lose everything in your apartment or rental house to fire, theft, or hurricane? Property and liability insurance for renters is one of the most overlooked and under-used coverages. Yet it is extremely important. Remember, your landlord is responsible for the building, not your personal property.
- Value of all your personal property - furniture, clothing, DVDs, jewelry et al.
- Personal liability for accidental injuries to visitors or guests
- Medical payments to others in case of accident
- Additional living expenses if you lose use of your apartment
- Money, silverware, securities, credit card, jewelry protection
Tenant Insurance Cost-imator Chart
Use this chart as a guide. E-mail us for quote or call 508-528-3310 Toll-free 888-528-3310. We can give you a firm quote, based on the value of your property, over the phone in minutes.
For descriptions of insurance policy types visit www.iii.org.
|Property Value||Typical Annual Cost to Insure*|
*Estimated costs based on current premium rates for one of the quality companies we represent.
- For specifics about tenant insurance coverage features: www.iii.org